The Ramsbottom Kitchen Company are hiring for a vacancy that has recently become available at our Award Winning showroom in the heart of Ramsbottom.
We’re looking for someone to cover the role of Showroom Advisor & Sales Administrator, a two-fold role responsible for:
- You’ll be the first person our Customers meet! You’ll be a great people-person, confident, professional and a great communicator!
- You’ll talk our clients through our design and sale process, answer any questions that they may have about our products, and make arrangements for our designers to visit their homes.
- You’ll be responsible for placing the purchase orders and checking the acknowledgment from the supplier is correct once a kitchen has been sold.
- Once goods are received, you’ll be booking them into stock, chasing out of stocks and then processing the purchase invoice’s onto our accounts system.
This role is varied you will need to be organised, show attention to detail and have good time management skills.
Full training will be given in the showroom; however, some kitchen experience would be desirable, and experience in office administration is essential.
- Location – Bury
- Salary Up to £20,000 per annum + private medical insurance and pension
- Sector – Retail
- Contract Type Permanent
- Hours Full Time. 40 Hours a week including Saturdays.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of an award winning team, send your CV and a Covering Message to Tracey Peace at Tracey@ramsbottomkitchens.co.uk.
We hope to hear from you soon!